Early Years & KS1
The Voices Foundation
Youtube The Voices Foundation Daily singing sessions suitable for children, teachers and families
Durham Music Service
Youtube: Durham Music Singing games for EYFS and KS1
Royal Opera House
Create and Learn Learning-platform.roh.org.uk/create-and-learn/ Explore the magical world of the theatre with singing, dancing and making activities and videos.
Mini Music Makers
Youtube & Facebook: Mini music makers Manchester Camerata Online home music sessions from Manchester Camerata, designed for age 5-7 (but anyone can join in). New episodes being added daily.
Songs and games for KS1 & 2 pupils at home.
Get your Blue Peter Music Badge, designed by Ed Sheeran (age 6-15)
Ideas for music making at home for all ages: Early Years, Family Friendly and Young at Heart
Sing-Up Home schooling area. Free songs and ideas for linked activities. Suitable for parents and teachers.
Out of the Ark
Words on Screen™ videos of each song, together with some simple linked ideas and activities especially written to help teachers and parents engage with some singing, music teaching and much more!
Youtube: Sticky Kids
Fun and fitness songs
BBC Bring the Noise
Online music activities for age 4-7
BBC 10 Pieces for EY/KS1
Explore the wonderful world of classical music:
Four pieces of classical music with lesson plans and ideas for KS1 teachers:
KS1/EY lesson plans
Find the videos of each piece here:
Free access to Active Music Rhythm & Pulse lesson plans for 4-7 year olds.
To gain access to your free lesson plans, please follow the instructions below:
1. Go to www.activemusicdigital.co.uk and click on 'Sign up' in the menu bar.
2. After this, click on 'Rhythm & Pulse Key Stage 1' - FULL ACCOUNT ( ignore the £25, you won't pay anything ).
3. Click on the link ' click here to enter the discount code '
4. Enter the discount code ' GIFT ' and click apply - once you click apply, the
Paypal button will disappear.
5. Fill in account information ( username and password )
6. Click on the access button at the right bottom